Heading to Malawi and Namibia
21. November 2017 0 comments Gallery photography, travel, various
Today I have started a terrific Malawi -and Namibia trip.
- Using my American Airlines AAdvantage miles on my first business class Qatar Airways flight – Munich to Johannesburg – via Qatar. Short stop in Johannesburg Joburg’s Eco-Chic Boutique Hotel.
- The Johannesburg Airport and South Africa Airways provide me the flights between Malawi and Namibia. First I will arrive in Lilongwe, Malawi and start Game driving at Mvuu Camp Shire River the next days.
- The next step in Malawi means scuba diving and snorkeling around Thumbi island, Kayak Africa Domwe Islands and Lake Malawi National Park – Mumbo island. My endeavor is underwater photography in an unique inland lake, scuba diving operator Cape Maclear Scuba. The rocks there are looking similar like the La Digue rocks at the Seychelles.
- Now I will switch in the Namibian desert again. Flying with South African Airways from Lilongwe, Malawi via Johannesburg, South Africa, to Windhoek, Namibia. I will have a short stop in the The Olive Exclusive All Suite Hotel, Windhoek again. The next steps are Hoanib Skeleton Coast, Skeleton Coast, Namibia and Serra Cafema, Namib Desert, Namibia, flying in with the Wilderness Air. Finish the Namibia -and Malawi trip at The Olive Exclusive All Suite Hotel, Windhoek.
- Going back to Johannesburg with South African Airways, one night in African Rock Hotels Johannesburg. The next day I will fly with Qatar Airways via Doha back home to Munich.
Jens Kuhfs Africa – gettyimages
Leave a Reply